iPhone Screen Replacement | iPhone Screen Repair | iPhone Battery Replacement
CALL: 647-799-3646

Quality iPhone Repair at Prices You Love!

I WANT TO PAY MORE - SAID NO ONE EVER

iPhone 5 Screen Repair

$78

iPhone 6 Screen Repair

$78

iPhone 7 Screen Repair

$98

647-799-3646

STOP FIDGETING! CALL US ALREADY!

CHEAPER IS ALWAYS BETTER!

Any iPhone Repaired

Stop price hunting. You've found your CheapFix

CheapFix comes to you!

iPhone surgery doesn't have to be expensive. We come to you and fix your phone!

Our screens are OK!

No need to worry about quality! Our screens come with warranty

(updated weekly)

iPhone 5, 6 & 7 Screen Repairs

iPhone and iPad Battery Replacements

%

98% Satisfied Customers, the other 2% are never satisfied

MEET THE TEAM

Team Leader

Andre is a great team leader! He loves lengthy telephone conversations and deep thinking

Lead CheapFixer

Dmitri is top notch! You will usually find him at your local nightclub. Repairing phones of course.

CheapFixer Tech

Slava likes electronics of all kinds. He likes to talk about pushpin connectors and circuit boards.

CheapFixer Tech

Danil is great at small talk. Just make sure he fixes your phone while he's there!

WHY SO CHEAP? BECAUSE WE COME TO YOU! NO OVERHEAD, JUST A CHEAP FIX!

A REPAIR THAT COMES TO YOU. BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT

Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please enter a message.

HAPPY CHEAPFIX.CA CUSTOMERS

My iPhone screen shattered after I accidentally dropped it. IGeeks Fix came in recommended by a friend for a quick and reasonably priced service! They met me the morning of the next day at my work place and had it fixed pretty fast. Saved me a trip to the store!

iGeek's customer service and ability to get the job makes them one of the best at what they do, my service was provided quick and efficiently without much of a wait, I'm glad to have trusted my iPhone 6S with them, and have it returned in pristine working conditions. All at a reasonable price too. Give em' shot, they don't disappoint!

CheapFix.ca
TORONTO