A REPAIR THAT COMES TO YOU. BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
I WANT TO PAY MORE - SAID NO ONE EVER
iPhone 5 Screen Repair
iPhone 6 Screen Repair
iPhone 7 Screen Repair
CHEAPER IS ALWAYS BETTER!
Any iPhone Repaired
Stop price hunting. You've found your CheapFix
CheapFix comes to you!
iPhone surgery doesn't have to be expensive. We come to you and fix your phone!
Our screens are OK!
No need to worry about quality! Our screens come with warranty
iPhone 5, 6 & 7 Screen Repairs
iPhone and iPad Battery Replacements
98% Satisfied Customers, the other 2% are never satisfied
STOP FIDGETING! CALL US ALREADY!
MEET THE TEAM
Andre is a great team leader! He loves lengthy telephone conversations and deep thinking
Dmitri is top notch! You will usually find him at your local nightclub. Repairing phones of course.
Slava likes electronics of all kinds. He likes to talk about pushpin connectors and circuit boards.
Danil is great at small talk. Just make sure he fixes your phone while he's there!
WHY SO CHEAP? BECAUSE WE COME TO YOU! NO OVERHEAD, JUST A CHEAP FIX!
My iPhone screen shattered after I accidentally dropped it. IGeeks Fix came in recommended by a friend for a quick and reasonably priced service! They met me the morning of the next day at my work place and had it fixed pretty fast. Saved me a trip to the store!
iGeek's customer service and ability to get the job makes them one of the best at what they do, my service was provided quick and efficiently without much of a wait, I'm glad to have trusted my iPhone 6S with them, and have it returned in pristine working conditions. All at a reasonable price too. Give em' shot, they don't disappoint!
iPhone 5 repair
iPhone 6 repair
iPhone 7 repair